Date: July 18 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m.
The Saqui Law Group and the Western Agricultural Processors Association offer this webinar for Owners, Office Managers, supervisors, and HR team members.
Michael Saqui, The Saqui Law Group — Michael Saqui’s highly successful track record spanning over two decades makes him a powerful partner to the clients he represents in all aspects of employer-employee relations. He does extensive public speaking including seminars, lectures and in-house training, to counsel employers in developing proactive approaches to address employment and labor relations matters.
- “TRUMP-Train” trends and their effect on AG;
- Dealing with Employee confusion and “Fake News;”
- Dealing with I-9 compliance issues;
- Employer workplace obligations; and
- What to do when ICE shows up.
Q+A: Bring your questions.
Please RSVP by July 14, 2017.
For more information and to register, contact Elda at: Elda@agprocessors.org