CA’s Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act of 2014 (PSL)
- PSL Applies to All CA Employers, Regardless of Size
- Your Current PTO Plan Does NOT = Compliance!
- New Employment Posters and Notice Requirements Went Into Effect on 1/1/15
NOW YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR JULY 1, 2015!
This law has lots of complicated angles…up to and including employee relations!
Attend TPO’s PSL Compliance Briefings to learn more about:
- – Eligibility
- – Accrual, Carryover, and Use
- – Rates of Pay
- – Impact on Current Paid Time-Off Policies
- – Coordination with Other Laws
- – New Paycheck Reporting Requirements
- – Penalties for Non-compliance
- – Assessing the Financial Impacts
- – and more…
We will build on the information covered in the TPO Annual Conference and provide a checklist to follow so that you are confident and ready for implementation on July 1!
Now it is time to update your Employee Handbook. Contact TPO for assistance!
There is No Charge for TPO Members to Send One Person – Others Pay $35
TWO SCHEDULED OPTIONS:
TPO Monterey: April 15th, May 14th, June 17th from 9:00am – 10:30am
Webinar: April 22, May 19th, June 24th from 9:00am – 10:3am
THE BOTTOM LINE:
The law requires either one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked or three days of sick leave per year.
THIS IS A GAME CHANGER!